Get the latest from Chianti Cucina!

Chianti Cucina is now open!

Chianti Cucina is now open!

Details are forthcoming. Please stay tuned as we open our doors and our website for you to enjoy.

1. Luisa says:

My boyfriend and I were driving and decided to stop by and what a great decision!!The restaurant has a great environment and the food…..the best Italian food I’ve had in the U.S!We had the Carbonara and the Bolognese and the flavors were fantastic!We also shared a carpaccio which is one my favorite appetizers and the bill was not pricey at all.

I will definitely come back soon.

2. cherry says:

Excellent food. Will definitely visit your restaurant again. I live in Petaluma.
    Cherry P.

3. Johann says:

My lady & I arrived a bit early, about 5.10PM on a Saturday afternoon. It was her Birthday, she wanted to try Italian so we visited Chianti, about 2 blocks from my home, no driving, no parking. We were received and grreted by Edward quite pleasantly. After a quick study of the Menu, we took our waiter’s advice and settled for of of the evening’s special dish, the Filet of Sole! A superb choice, the fish, the batter, a light sauce, all were excellent. Yes, the Carpaccio, one of our favorites, eas exquisite as well…and not to forget the lemon sherbet! The prices were fair, the dining experience great, a very pleasant evening all in all. The service was impeccable, I definitely will return, for lunch and dinner. I would like to add though that it is advisable to arrive early, because later in the evening things might get a bit noisy.

Congratulations to a job well done! After 30 years of living in Novato, a great and memorable eatery does not come around every day!

Best,

Johann

4. Margie says:

This is the 2nd. time my boyfriend & I dined at Chianti. So now we tried 4 dishes & all have been supurb. I previously had the eggplant & tonight tried the calamari steak in lemon sauce. Yum. My boyfriend had the veal piccata on our first visit & tonight the rack of lamb. The meal came with veggies & mashed potatoes. Prices are reasonable for such a nice atmosphere & the service is great. Best Italian food in Novato and maybe in Marin.

5. Pollock says:

Love the place!!

My wife and I discovered a few weeks ago and have been back every weekend since. Fabulous meals, be sure to have the goat cheese salad and yesterday’s special (Risoto) was to die for!

6. Valerie says:

I had heard this new Italian restaurant was the talk of the town and I see why! We celebrated my birthday there,and were impressed with the quality of the food (the Salmon Piccata was outstanding) as well as the very attentive service. I just love Maria, our waitress. The owner Eduard sent over a special dessert for me–probably the best Tiramisu I have ever had. I can strongly recommend this new place in town and not far to travel to from Petaluma.

line
Website designed & powered by AdsNational | Copyright 2010. All rights reserved. Chianti Cucina 7416 Redwood Blvd. Novato, CA 94945